- To maintain the shine of your metal and prevent tarnishing, polish regularly with a silver / gold cleaning cloth and store your jewellery in the original box when not being worn. Store it carefully to avoid scratching and damage to the chain.
- Satin finish / matt finished jewellery can be visibly affected by normal wear and tear – this natural transition should be expected (and can be reapplied – talk to us about the method).
- We don’t advise wearing your jewellery in the bath, bed or when exercising (especially swimming) since these can all cause unreasonable stress / wear and tear to your items.
- Snake chains have an unusual semi-rigid form that can make them susceptible to kinking – store them carefully by hanging or coiling to preserve their original shape.
- Avoid contact of all jewellery with perfume.
- We would recommend you add your jewellery last when dressing.
- In the interests of hygiene, pierced earrings bought from our shop cannot be exchanged.